Manage Zoom Cloud Recordings
Manage your cloud recordings in Zoom by downloading them or deleting them.
Download video from Zoom
- Navigate to https:/zoom.us.
- Sign in to your UIndy Zoom account.
- Click on the Recordings button.
- You will see your recordings listed under Cloud Recordings and Local Recordings. To help keep our UIndy cloud storage space to a minimum please download or delete any Cloud Recordings.
- To download a Cloud Recording click on the More button.
- From the drop-down menu click the Download option and save it to your computer in your desired location.
If you have a video that you need share with others, you may choose to upload it to YouTube. Please use the following instructions to upload videos in YouTube Studio.
Remember! Personal content or content that you wish to keep such as conference presentations, etc. should be stored in a personal Google/YouTube account or saved on a personal device. When you leave UIndy, information stored on University-owned resources (ie. laptops, desktops, USB drives, UIndy accounts, etc.) is forfeited. You can review UIndy's account termination policy for more details.
Delete video from Zoom
After you have downloaded a recording or if you no longer need a recording, please delete it. To delete a recording, follow steps 4 and 5 as listed above and then select Delete.