Take Attendance in Zoom
The instructions below explain how to take attendance in Zoom. They also instruct you to download the Attendance File.
- Login to your Zoom Room and Select Reports
- Select Usage
- If you do not see your meeting on the screen check that the date range at the top to specify the session for which you want to report the attendance.
- Select the Participants link for the session (the number at the end of the meeting information).
- Review the report
- If you want to aggregate the uses, select the Show Unique Users checkbox
- Select Export
- A CSV file which can be opened in Excel will download to your computer.