Locate print release stations
Print release stations are an on-campus resource consisting of both a printer and dedicated computer to access the print release queue. Items can be sent to the print release queue by either using mobile print or printing from an on-campus computer lab.
A UIndy-issued ID card, and login credentials, are required to claim the printout at any print release station.
Print release station locations
- College Crossing: basement near the office
- Esch Hall: lobby/common area in basement
- Good Hall: - 2nd & 3rd floor
- Greyhound Village: near north and south elevators
- Health Pavilion: 134, 2nd floor, 3rd floor, 4th floor
- Krannert Memorial Library: basement, 1st floor, Open Lab, 2nd floor, 3rd floor
- Lilly Science Hall: lobby
- Martin Hall: 2nd floor lobby, 350, 354
- Residence Hall: front desks (during front desk hours only)
- Schwitzer Student Center: The Hub
- University Lofts: east building near 1st floor near offices/mailboxes/elevator