Use mobile print
You may print to a print release station from any device, including your mobile phone or tablet, by emailing an attachment to [email protected] from your UIndy email account. This article will guided you thorough the process of using mobile print.
Please note: unfortunately wireless printers do not work due to the campus WiFi networks, instead it is encouraged to use the provided print release stations.
Send to a print release station
- Compose a new email to [email protected].
- Attach the document(s) that you wish to print. Please refer to File types that work with mobile printing.
- Click the Send button.
- Your document(s) will be sent to the print release stations.
Each attachment must be smaller than 15MB.
Google Drive's "Share via email" feature does not work with mobile printing because the email sender is Gmail. Only emails sent from a UIndy email address get printed.
Print release station locations
Refer to the following for a current list of print release station locations.
Items will only remain in the print release queue for 6 hours.
Release a mobile print from a print release station
- Log into any available print release station with your UIndy username and password.
- Swipe your UIndy ID card, when prompted.
- Click the attachment(s) you wish to print. Please note, multiple attachment will appear separately.
- Click Print.
- Click Log Out, when finished.