Post to the Campus Community Wall in the UIndy Mobile App
The Campus Wall is a dedicated digital space within the UIndy mobile app where members of the UIndy community are able to post and share information. This article will outline the process of posting to the Campus Wall.
If you don't already have the app, you can search the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store for
- Launch the UIndy mobile app on your device.
- Tap the speech bubble icon, located on the lower ribbon of the app.
- You will automatically be redirected to the 'All Channels' portion of the Campus Wall. This means that all feeds from all channels can be viewed simultaneously within this section of the UIndy mobile app.
- To make a post on the Campus Wall: tap on the text What's on Your Mind? located near the top of the screen.
- You will be redirected to a 'New Post' screen.
- Tap on your desired channel (typically posts can be made to 'Share Something In Student Feed')
- Tap on the What's on Your Mind? text, to replace it with the text you wish to post.
- Tap on the camera icon to add an image, flyer, or another infographic to your post.
- When your post is ready, tap the Post link (iOS) or send icon (Android) located in the upper right corner of the screen to submit your post to the Campus Wall.
Once the Post/send button has been tapped any information added to a post will be made public to the Campus Wall within the UIndy mobile app. Refer to Remove my Campus Wall post, in the event that you need to delete your post. Alternatively you may edit a post you made to the Campus Wall. To do so, refer to Edit my Campus Wall post.
The following steps outline the process for removing your own post from the Campus Wall. If you find something on the Campus Wall to be inappropriate, you may flag the post as inappropriate.
- Navigate to the Campus Wall in the UIndy Mobile app and locate the post you wish to remove on the Campus Wall.
- Tap the three vertical dots in the lower right corner of your post.
- Tap Delete.
- You will be asked to verify that you want to delete your post. Tap YES.
- Your post will now be deleted.
These steps outline the process of editing a post you have made to the Campus Wall.
- Locate the post on the Campus Wall you would like to edit.
- Tap the three vertical dots which are found in the lower right corner of your post.
- Tap Edit Post.
- You will be redirect to an editable version of your post.
- If applicable, tap an image in your post to edit images.
- To edit your image, tap the desired option:
- Delete Photo allows you to remove an image from your post.
- Take Photo allows you to replace an image with a photo taken by your device's camera.
- Choose From Library allows you to replace an image with another image file from your device.
- Alternatively, tap the camera icon to add a new image to your post.
- Tap the text of your post to make any edits.
- Once all of your edits have been made, tap the send icon located in the upper right corner of the screen to submit your edited post to the Campus Wall.
- Once you submit your edited post, all changes will automatically be applied to your post and these changes will be made public.