Add Zoom Scheduler as a Chrome extension
The Zoom Scheduler Chrome Extension will allow you to schedule Zoom meeting directly from Google Calendar. See below for details.
Add Zoom Scheduler to Chrome
- Navigate to Chrome Web Store.
- Click on Zoom Scheduler in the "Staying at Home" section. If you do not see Zoom Scheduler on the screen, you may use the search box in the upper left corner.
- Click on the Add to Chrome button.
- A box will appear asking, Add "Zoom Scheduler"? Click the Add extension button.
A new temporary box will appear letting you know that the Chrome extension has been added. The Zoom Scheduler icon is now located in the extension toolbar near the top of your browser window.
Schedule a Zoom meeting directly from Google Calendar
If you had your Google Calendar open while adding the Zoom Scheduler extension you will need to close that tab and reopen it.
- Navigate to calendar.google.com.
- Create a new event.
- Click Make it a Zoom Meeting button.
- If you are not already logged into Zoom, you will be prompted to sign in to Zoom.
Once your Google Calendar and Zoom have been paired, your calendar event will automatically include Zoom Meeting details such as a Join Zoom Meeting link and Meeting ID.