New to UIndy
This guide points to useful resources for students and employees who are new to UIndy.
Create and manage your UIndy account
Claim your UIndy account to gain access to UIndy systems including but not limited to: Google Workspace, Brightspace, UIndy Self-Service, campus print release stations, lab computers, Office 365, and online library services.
- Reset your UIndy account password, if needed
- Get started with your UIndy Gmail account
Get Tech Help
Any student returning to complete an undergraduate or graduate degree who has not been enrolled in coursework for over 4 months will need to be registered in a course before you can regain access to your UIndy account. Please see your advisor or department contact to get registered.
- Laptop Recommendations (for specific requirements, contact your department or advisor)
- Get device recommendations for UIndy's WiFi network
- Locate Computer Labs
- Use mobile print
- Access Xfinity on Campus - for students living on-campus housing
- Receive mail as a UIndy student resident & Send mail from UIndy campus
With your UIndy account you can:
- Connect your devices to UIndy WiFi (including game consoles and streaming devices)
- Google Workspace is UIndy’s productivity tool suite providing many options for faculty, staff, and students to interact seamlessly. Explore the Google Workspace Tech Guides
- Access Software
- Use the UIndy mobile app
Best security practices
- Store sensitive information in Google Drive and secure your Google account with 2-Step verification.