Submit an IT Help Desk ticket
Requests for IT help are recorded and managed in an online ticketing system called Web Help Desk. A ticket is created for each phone call, email, and in-person request received at the IT Help Desk.
- Navigate to https://techhelp.uindy.edu. Please note: if you are not already, you will be prompted to log in with your UIndy credentials.
- Choose your request type from the drop-down menu.
- Each Request Type will have its own set of fields, but it is important to provide as much information as possible to assure that the Help Desk technicians can assist you with the greatest accuracy.
- Click on the Add File button to submit a file, such as a screenshot, whenever possible.
Navigate to the following to Take screenshots on your computer.
- Click the Save button.
- You will receive both an on-screen and email notification informing you that the ticket has been opened and granting you a ticket number for your request.
If you have already submitted an IT Help Desk ticket, you can Check the status of your help request.