Get started with your UIndy Gmail account
Gmail is UIndy's email service offered by Google. To sign into your UIndy Gmail account:
- Navigate to https://mail.google.com on your computer.
- Enter your
UIndy account email address(e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Click the Next button.
your UIndy password.
- Click the Accept button to accept Google's Terms and Conditions.
Using a computer will allow you to more easily see the Accept button to accept Google's Terms and Conditions after you sign in.
The following links are available to deepen your understanding of what is offered by Gmail.
- Create and send email
- Organize your inbox
- Find email
- Create signatures
- Access your calendar, notes, and tasks
Other useful tips:
- Automatically forwarding email from your UIndy Gmail to another email account
- Schedule emails to send
- Email sending limits
- Out of office or vacation reply