Get tech support
Anyone visiting IT must wear a mask/face covering.
Clients are strongly encouraged to take advantage of our convenient remote support options. No need to stand in line to get the help you need! Submit a ticket or make an appointment to receive the fastest possible assistance.
UIndyIT will continue to offer remote support whenever possible. These options allow for faster time to resolution and more convenient access to help whether you are at home or on campus!
Support for a technology issues will be provided as follows:
- See our other Tech Guides for quick access to online tech help at your fingertips!
- Submit a ticket via techhelp.undy.edu or email email@example.com for fastest service. UIndy IT Techs closely monitor tickets Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- Remote or in-person appointments can be scheduled, as needed. No need to wait in person for an available tech!
- See our online appointment scheduler to reserve a time with a UIndy IT Tech dedicated to resolve your issue (24 hour advance notice required).
- Then, a IT Tech will contact you through a ticket, in advance, to discuss/confirm your technology issue and appointment time.
- Masks or face coverings must be used at all times during the appointment.
- Call (317) 788-3318. If a UIndy IT Tech is not able to answer your call during normal business hours or if an issue occurs after hours, please leave a voicemail which will generate a ticket for the issue.
Deployments of computers and other equipment is conducted by appointment only.
- Deployments of laptops and other portable equipment will occur in IT, Schwitzer 050.
- Special arrangements will be made for desktop or other non-portable equipment.
- Masks or face coverings must be used during an appointment, even if the appointment location is not in IT.